Support Our Local Farm Business
Price Group exploring popular methods of vegetable & fruit packaging for our Local Farm business.
Today’s consumers expect packaging to be recyclable while offering ease of use. The organic consumer wants less plastic and packaging that not only is recyclable but ideally compostable
- made from 100% post-industrial raw material
- production process free of chemicals
- NO manufacturing waste
- NO waste water – all water evaporates or is cleaned by water treatment system and reused
- used paper pulp packaging can be easily recycled or compost (paper pulp product buried in the soil after 4 weeks will be degraded without polluting the soil)
pet & punnet container
The container supports the organic consumer’s demand for recyclability, compostability and a reduction in plastic with its use of an Earthcycle base with a top seal lid.
The entire package has 90% less plastic than a traditional clamshell, using 22% less oil in production and emitting 53% less greenhouse gas.
Clear plastic (PET) are perfect for packaging fruit like strawberries, grapes and plums. Economical and safe food packaging
- Highly cost-effective
- Perforated holes encourage airflow